The 350P is a clinically advanced, lightweight, compact, easy-to-use, and portable AED. Audio and visual prompts guide the user step by step through the rescue process. From trained first aiders to professional responders, the 350P is designed so that anyone, anywhere, anytime can save a life.
- Compact and lightweight portable AED
- Easy to use
- SCOPE™ Technology – HeartSines unique biphasic waveform. Developed through extensive experimental and clinical testing, the SCOPE system gives unrivaled performance and optimizes the chances for defibrillation success.
- The samaritan PAD has a rating of IP56, providing the 350P defibrillator with the highest level of protection from dust or moisture ingress in the industry.
The 350P uses HeartSines practical Pad-Pak™, which incorporates the battery and electrodes in a single-use cartridge – meaning only one expiration date to monitor and only one item to replace after use. The 350P is suitable for use on adults and children. For children younger than 8 years or weighing less than 25kg (55 lbs.), a Pediatric-Pak™is available.
How It Works
The HeartSine samaritan PAD is an automated external defibrillator (AED) that analyzes the heart rhythm and delivers an electrical shock to victims of Sudden Cardiac Arrest in order to restore the heart to normal rhythm.
- The rescuer turns on the HeartSine samaritan PAD.
- Clear, calm instructions guide the rescuer through visual and audio prompts.
- The system guides user from pad application to shock delivery, if required.
In addition, a CPR tone and flashing icon coaches the rescuer in delivering chest compressions according to ERC 2010 Guidelines.
Its lifesaving, pure and simple.
350P Key Differentiators
Here are the key differentiators for the samaritan 350P:
- Compact and lightweight – 28-56% smaller than other AEDs on the market and weighing only 1.1kg (2.4 lbs.).
- Easy to use —Audio & visual Prompts guide the user step-by-step through the rescue process – 3 large, easy-to-see icons illuminate – “Attach pads,” “Do not touch the patient,” and “It is safe to touch the patient” to facilitate the rescue process.
- Sophisticated SCOPE Biphasic waveform technology adjusts patient impedance to maximize effective shock delivery.
- The samaritan PAD has a rating of IP56, providing the 300P defibrillator with the highest level of protection from dust or moisture ingress in the industry.
- HeartSines practical Pad-Pak combines battery and electrodes into one cartridge – one date to monitor and only one item to replace on expiration or after use.
- 10-year warranty as standard clearly demonstrates the reliability of this quality unit.
- Drop tested in accordance with IEC 60601-1.
- Field upgradeable to the latest AHA/ERC guidelines.
- Automatic self-check.
- Suitable for adults and children; Pediatric-Pak available for 0-8 years of age (<25kg or 55 lbs.)
- Controls and electrodes are accessible even with your HeartSine samaritan PAD still in the case.
- Integrated metronome prompts the CPR chest compression rate.
- Events are recorded with the time, date, ECG trace & duration, shock delivery information, and CPR intervals. This information is downloadable to a PC with optional SAVER® EVO software.
CE Marked and FDA cleared.